On one side of our 11 oz and 15 oz mugs are three external views of the Hornet in addition to a full cutaway view of the aircraft. The cutaway view features details of the following aircraft systems.
- General Electric F404-GE-402 engine
- Fuselage and vertical stabilizer fuel tanks
- Hydraulic controls for rudder and horizontal stabilizer
- Interior details of cockpit
- Raytheon AN/APG-73 Radar
- Wing cross section with mechanics for slats and ailerons
- Deployed landing gear and air refueling probe
- General Electric M61 Vulcan 20 MM gun
On the opposite side of the mug, upon request, we can showcase any appropriate squadron patch/emblem, a flying "cleaned up" Hornet along with that specific squadrons nickname scripted below the aircraft. The images displayed are simulated and not the finalized mug.