On one side of our 11 oz and 15 oz mugs are three external views of the Hornet in addition to a full cutaway view of the aircraft. The cutaway view features details of the following aircraft systems.
- General Electric F404-GE-402 engine
- Fuselage and vertical stabilizer fuel tanks
- Hydraulic controls for rudder and horizontal stabilizer
- Interior details of cockpit
- Raytheon AN/APG-73 Radar
- Wing cross section with mechanics for slats and ailerons
- Deployed landing gear and air refueling probe
- General Electric M61 Vulcan 20 MM gun
CUSTOMIZATION INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE!
Each mug can be personalized with crew names, pilot or NFO wings, respective call signs,dates of service, and rank or rating for an additional $5 setup fee. Select the above customize option and type the exact name, wing type, and call sign in the comments section at the end of the order form. We will cut and paste what you type onto the art work, preserving all spelling errors! We will handle the formatting.
Possible lines of text:
Pilot or NFO Wings
Dates of Service
Or Any Combination of the above
Jan 2012 - Apr 2014